Friday, October 11, 2013

Chicken Salmonella Outbreak...


In today's The New York Times there is an article called Chicken Plant in Salmonella Outbreak Can Stay Open you might want to read.  
On GMA this morning they had Dr. Richard Besser on telling us "to stay away from all chicken until this outbreak is over."  Over 278 people sick in 18 states, including Washington state.
I have been a pain to my family about not letting fowl in the house (especially chicken and eggs but truly all fowl) but this is why.  Please take a moment to read The New York Times article and/or watch the GMA video to keep yourself and your family healthy.
It is not my goal to convert anyone to become vegan.  It is my goal to let you know how unhealthy it is to eat and/or have fowl/eggs in your house.  I know Thanksgiving is a month away but maybe this is the perfect time to think about this.  
Maybe even look at my older posts about eggs and cooked/raw chicken:
1. Are you still eating eggs?
2. Chicken video.



No comments:

Post a Comment