Monday, April 22, 2013

Oatmeal, Granola & Curried Quinoa...

This morning began with oatmeal with brown sugar and almond milk.



Vanilla Soy Yogurt with Banana and Granola

Lunch was vanilla soy yogurt with granola and banana.  My stomach was still upset from last nights dinner so this made for a calming and healthy lunch.



Curried Quinoa Salad

Dinner tasted as yummy as it looks.  Both Stephen and I loved this salad.  He even asked me to make it again and for his parents.  It is spinach, mango, cucumber, celery, raisins, vanilla soy yogurt was the dressing and top with quinoa cooked in curry and vegetable broth.  The recipe is from the Everyday Happy Herbivore cookbook. You don't need anything other then this salad for dinner.  We were both stuffed and I could not finish mine even though I really wanted to.  I highly recommend this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment