Sunday, April 21, 2013

Boca Chik'n Patties and Vegenaise (who knew)...


This morning began with rolled oats cooked with a bit of brown sugar and a splash of maple syrup, then topped with a sliced banana and some almond milk.



For lunch today I made two new items.  I made baked potato wedges with a little bit of Johnny's seasoning salt on them.  I also make Boca chik'n patties, I chose to bake them.





Then I toasted the sesame seed bun, smeared a little bit of Vegenaise (soy based vegan mayonaise) on the buns, added lettuce and tomato.  It was really good.  Stephen and I both enjoyed our vegan lunch.  It was so nice to eat fries that didn't leave an after taste of grease in your mouth.  Healthy and yummy, who could complain.



I am so sorry to report that I officially cheated for dinner tonight.  Stephen and I went to an Italian restaurant and I had fettucine alfredo for dinner.  I only ate half of it, because I was full but it was delicious.  I am so glad I had a healthy lunch because dinner was so unhealthy (egg noodles, cream, cheese - ugh).  I have gone a week and a half without cheating now I must beat that record of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment