Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Title...

I have been giving this a lot of thought I have decided to change the name of this blog to The Veggie Paige.  I think this is a better and a more accurate name.  

I am going to live a vegan life but if I want to eat something I am going to eat it and not feel bad about it.  I also don't want my friends and family to worry about what I will and won't eat so I think calling myself a vegetarian is easier on others and not so restrictive for me.  Don't misunderstand what I am doing, I fully intend on eating a plant based diet.  So far so good and I have only "cheated" once in two weeks.  That is a lot of vegan meals.  I will still disclose what I am eating each day, even if I "cheat" and will photograph almost all of my meals.  

I hope you like the new name.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment