Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ooh-La-La Lasagna...



Tonight I made Chloe Coscarelli's "Ooh-La-La Lasagna" from her Chloe's Kitchen cookbook.  All I have to say is Ooh-La-La was right.  I loved it.  We had guests who said it was good as well.  I will be honest, I was a bit concerned making a no cheese lasagna just sounds wrong.  She has you make a "Garden Ricotta" that is very good and I forgot all about the missing cheese.  My other concern was I am not a fan of cooked spinach and this has a lot of spinach in it...I really liked it.  I kind of forgot about what I was eating and devoured it.  The best part is that usually after eating lasagna you have a pasta hangover and are Thanksgiving dinner full and uncomfortable.  This was very good and no pasta hangover.  I am completely satisfied without feeling over full.  This is a dish you can make for company or just a family meal.  I will make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment