Friday, August 9, 2013

Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich...

Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich

I received an email from a blog I subscribe to called the
Chef In You.  It is not a vegan blog but they have some vegan recipes.  I really liked the sounds of the her grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast.  I did not use butter on the bread and I cooked mine in my panini machine.  The bread had lovely grill marks without the butter so don't use it, it is not necessary.  The key is go light on the peanut butter but make sure you use it on both pieces of bread and slice your banana as thin as possible.  It is a great breakfast and was fun to make.  If you don't have a panini machine you can grill it in a pan just as you would a grilled cheese sandwich 
(but this was yummier and more fun).


No comments:

Post a Comment