Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 1 of the 3-Day Reboot breakfast...

We are supposed to drink a Daily Detox Drink every morning with breakfast.  I took a quick look at the ingredients and thought no problem.  I mixed it up, gave it a good shake and took a drink...YUCK.  Holy vinegar, who knew 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar would be so powerful, I do now.  I think tomorrow I am either going to cut the amount of apple cider vinegar or omit it all together.  All the other ingredients were just fine but that apple cider vinegar was just to much.

Day one's breakfast was delicious.  It was Opulent Oatmeal.  It looked beautiful, it tasted great and I am stuffed so this is a good start.  Rolled oats, applesauce, cinnamon, a banana, some blueberries and almond slivers = yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment