Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chickpea Soft Tacos...

Last night we tried another Happy Herbivore recipe called Chickpea Tacos.  I doctored it a little for a couple of reasons, first being that I had flour tortillas in the fridge and I wanted to use them, and the other being I wanted to add avocado and salsa for more flavor.  The cooked chickpeas smelled amazing and tasted really good, I was pleasantly surprised.  In my carnivore days I always had a taco Tuesday (not every Tuesday but often) so I am happy to have found a yummy replacement.

This morning I ate my Apple Crisp Muffins I made yesterday and they were just a delicious as they were yesterday.  I can't tell you enough, you have got to make these!!!

Just a reminder, anything that is not black text is a link to that website, just click on the orange or blue word(s) and it will open a new page to that site.  I have been linking all the recipes to their websites so you can look at them or look for other recipes to try yourself.

Also, there are is a "post a comment" link at the bottom of each of my new posts.  If you have a suggestion, recipe, or just a quick thought you want to share feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment