Sunday, April 14, 2013

Boom...

Tonight we went to a restaurant named Boom.  It was very good.  It is not a vegan restaurant but I made it work.  I am finding that I can order out just about anywhere and stay vegan.  You just have to be okay asking questions and asking the have some ingredients held.  High maintenance is not new to me so I am fine with both.  :)   We started with Boom Edamame Puree which comes with crispy vegetables and pickled cucumber.  This was my favorite dish of the night and could order this starter as a light meal for myself.  Then for our main course Stephen ordered the Beef Yakisoba, clearly not vegan.  Stephen said it was the best Yakisoba he has ever had.  I ordered the Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad with no pork and no cilantro.  It was cold, which surprised me for some reason, I knew it was a salad but I guess I just assumed that the vermicelli noodles would be warm.  We will definitely go back to Boom it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment