Saturday, April 20, 2013

Today's meals...

Breakfast was rolled oats cooked with bits of apple, then sliced banana, sprinkled with brown sugar and then topped with almond milk.  Quite yummy if I do say so myself.


Lunch was at Red Robin, yes you read that correctly and yes I am still vegan.  I had my first Boca burger, which is a soy burger.  I was extremely nervous and assumed I would not like it but it was delicious.  I ordered a Bonzi Boca burger so it had teriyaki sauce, pineapple, lettuce, tomato and I did not realize when I ordered it but cheddar cheese.  I did eat it with the cheese, which is so not vegan.  Next time I will order it without the cheese and I am sure it will still be fabulous.  Stephen also tried my Boca burger and liked it.  No, he did not order one for himself, he ate a cow burger (or at least he thinks he did, just kidding).  We liked the Boca so much we stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought some to try at home.  I should have taken a photo of it with my phone but honestly I did not think of that until now.


Dinner was vegan.  I made spaghetti without the meat.  It needed some protein so next time I think I will try it with some Boca burger in it.  Hey, I could make Stephen some Boca meatballs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment